Custom Text Rich Text Editor
Welcome to the myOwn website.
This website is provided for the general information of users only and should not be relied upon without first checking with us. In particular, if you anticipate treatment or plan a procedure for which you are expecting a benefit, please contact us before commencing treatment to confirm that the benefit will be paid.
- View the material in the website.
- Access material contained in the website.
- Use the website in any other way that is permitted by this licence or these terms.
You may only download and use any material contained on the website:
- for a temporary purpose (such as viewing offline); or
- for the purpose of transacting business with myOwn; or
- as a personal record of business which you have transacted with myOwn; and for no other purpose.
- Not to use any material on the website for a commercial purpose, or copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, link to, frame, adapt, alter, vary or modify any material on the website except as expressly authorised by these terms or with the written consent of myOwn but if you are an internet service provider, you may supply materials on this website to your subscriber.
- Not to use the website for any illegal activity or in a way which defames, harrasses, threatens, menaces, offends any person, or inhibits or restricts the use of the website by any other person.'
- Not to make any false statement request or claim to myOwn.
- Not to use another person's name, user name or password to access the website or receive services offered by myOwn.
- Not to knowingly transmit any virus or disruptive or disabling feature to myOwn.
- Not to permit any other person to do any of the things which you agree not to do.
- To destroy any copies, electronic and printed, or any material obtained from this website that you have in your possession or control or otherwise return or dispose of such material as directed by myOwn, if at any time myOwn terminates this licence.
- That myOwncan use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt or transmit any information which you post on the website or transmit to myOwn, without restriction and free of charge, subject to the myOwn Privacy Statement.
- To indemnify and keep indemnified myOwn against all liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs and expenses which myOwn may incur to you or any other person as a result of your breach of the provisions of these terms.
myOwn does not warrant that the material on this website is accurate, complete or up to date. myOwn does not warrant that this website or any third party website will be uninterrupted or without error or defect or virus or other harmful component or that any error, defect or virus or other harmful component will be corrected. myOwn has no obligation to provide access to this website at any time or at all. myOwn may vary, amend, alter, or withdraw this website at any time. myOwn may at any time, and without notice, limit or terminate access of a user to this website. You agree that myOwn is not responsible or liable for:
- any error or omission relating to the material contained in this website, o
- you acting or relying on the material on this website, or
- any delay or interruption to your access to this website, or
- damage to computer hardware or software or loss of information stored on a computer arising out of your access to this website or any third party site by a link from this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright in the material on this website is owned or controlled by myOwn. "myOwn" and the myOwn mark or logo and any associated trademarks are the property of myOwn.
Changes to these Terms
Jurisdiction and Geographic Limit
- myOwn means MO Health Pty Ltd (ABN 32 611 323 034) and all or any of its related bodies corporate within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2000 (Commonwealth) and includes its officers employees and agents.
- link means any mechanism for providing a link or transfer from one location on the Internet (or a web page) to another location on the Internet (or a different web page or a different location on the same web page), and includes any mechanism for linking to, or providing access to, files via the Internet.
- material refers to any word, statement, photograph, graphic or any other thing appearing on or located on the website.
- member means a member of or contributor to a fund conducted by myOwn.
- third party site means any website owned or controlled by any person other than myOwn.
- we, us, our (or any variation thereof) means or is a reference to myOwn.
- the or this website means gmhba.com.au or any variation of this domain name or any web page or material which can be accessed through gmhba.com.au which is owned or controlled by myOwn.
- user, you or your (or any variation thereof) means or is a reference to a user of this website.